Monday, September 28, 2009

33 NEW photos of The season 5 cast of "The Real Housewives of Orange County"


Richard Chang of the OC Register has revealed 33 new photos from Season 5.

Slideshow - Entertainment - The season 5 cast of "The Real Housewives of Orange County": (Left to right) Lynne Curtin, Alexis Bellino, Vicki Gunvalson, Gretchen


Excerpt:

Each of the ladies is interviewed individually, and here's what they have to say.

Tamra Barney: "This season's going to be the biggest. We're just going to blow everybody out of the water."

Gretchen Rossi: "I think what's neat about the show itself is that every season you see each one of us changing and growing in our lives."

Lynne Curtin: "We all have a lot in common with all the viewers out there. We all like to shop. We all like to take care of ourselves. We're just fun, crazy ladies." That's for sure.

Jeana Keough: "This season's been a lot more difficult for me. I've had my own special challenges with not making the same income and having the same expenses."

Alexis: "I'm Alexis Bellino, and I am the new housewife of Orange County, so watch out."

Vicki Gunvalson: "We've grown up on TV. It's really interesting. Donn and I went through some marriage problems last year. You're going to see us in a new phase in our life. And I think that it's going to be a good season. I really do."

Tamra: "You have to tune into season 5 because it's going to be the hottest, hottest housewives show."

Vicki: "Everybody wants to know what the California lifestyle is, 'cause it's going to be really good this year."

OK, here's another tantalizing taste of what's coming up. We'll see clips of Gretchen in a bathing suit. Tamra and her daughter arrive somewhere on a red carpet. Vicki screams as she goes skydiving. Tamra poses for photographs in a bikini. At a party, the Ladera Ranch blonde exclaims, "With my disco stick ready to go!"

The newest housewife, Alexis, says, "I'm so excited to be one of the housewives." We see her exercising. She adds, "Hopefully, make the world a better place." Yeah, right.

Flash over to Jeana meeting with Gretchen. "I put my house up for sale," she says. "I'm asking for $5.5 (million). It's just got to be too much. I don't really think anyone wants to buy in this market." By all accounts, Jeana is expected to depart the cast this season.

Speaking of real estate, we see an agent having a serious meeting with Simon and Tamra Barney. "There are homes selling in this area for below a million," he says.

Tamra: "There's zero equity. I mean, We're so upside down." Tamra to the camera: "To actually sell the house is … (in tears) a little hard."

Here's some good stuff: Gretchen and Tamra are having drinks and a meal.

Gretchen: "You talk (expletive) about me."

Tamra: "I don't talk (expletive)."

Gretchen: "Yes, you do."

Tamra: "I talk the truth."

Gretchen: "I'm telling you right here …"

Tamra: "I'm not an angel, Gretchen."

Gretchen: "I never said I'm an angel."

Tamra: "I don't want to be known as the hooker in Orange County."

Gretchen: "Tamra, shut the (expletive) up."

Tamra rolls her eyes.


Check out the full article here:
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/real-housewives-of-2578662-orange-county

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers